Skip to content
- The Opportunity to Serve – Rotarians provide service at both the community and international levels. Members experience the fulfilment that comes from giving back to the community.
- Professional Networking – members have experience in; manufacturing, retail, insurance, government, education, marketing, media.
- Personal Growth and Development – membership in Rotary ensures continuing personal and professional development. You will develop skills in leadership, public speaking, organisation, planning, team building, and fund raising.
- Friendship – fellowship was a primary reason Rotary was started in 1905, and it remains a major attraction. If you have just moved into the area by joining us you could soon have 30+ local friends.
- Good Citizenship – membership in Rotary makes you a better citizen. Weekly club programs keep you informed and allow you to contribute to your community.
- World Understanding – Our members understand and impact humanitarian issues through Disaster Aid ( An international service projects founded by the Club) This Charity provides Safe water to Communities around the World
- Entertainment – every club hosts parties and social events that offer diversion from your personal and business life.
- Family Foundations – Rotary clubs involve family members in a wide range of social and service activities.
- Ethical Environment – Rotarians practice a ‘4-Way Test’ that measures words and actions by their truthfulness, fairness, goodwill, and benefit to all. Encouraging high ethical standards has been a hallmark of Rotary from its earliest days.