At our 2nd Meeting of 2018 Brian told us some of the signs that you travel too much.
- You don’t need to look at the card for your frequent flyer number.
- When you visit a relative and wonder why there isn’t a chocolate on the pillow.
- Always photograph your car at the airport.so you can find it when you get back.
- Never unpack your toilet bag.
- Some people pack the week before, some the week before, you pack an hour before
- Wonder why the inflight magazine doesn’t come out weekly.
- All the toiletries in your guest bathroom are from hotels.
- The currency app is on the first page of your smart phone.
- You have just put your phone, belt. cash, on the conveyor belt, and the supermarket checkout operator ask you ‘What are you Doing?”
- Going to bed at home you have a strange feeling. . . eventually you realise its not being jetlagged.
- You haven’t needed to buy a biro, or go to a stationary cupboard for at least 3 years.
- Your smart phone time zones and weather apps are for at least 3 different countries.
Brian scored 9. . . . how about you?